The Yarn Virgin

the adventures of popping my yarn cherry

Monday, February 20, 2006

ok, i'm lazy

gah. I make this blog and then abandon it. But I haven't abandoned my knitting olympics project, the Craftster Circular Shrug!!! It's actually going quite well. It actually went quite peachy until last night when I realized that I was supposed to make 20" of the mock rib section instead of 15". I had already finished the mock rib by then and went on and increased to double my stitch count and done 2 inches of the 2x2 rib. For some reason, I decided to take a look at the pattern and realized my mistake... crap! Was toying with the idea to just keep going, because I'm short anyway and probably don't need all 20 inches... but then decided to frog it because I wanted it a bit longer. I did the extra 5 inches of mock rib and now have started the 2x2 rib again. Hopefully I'll be done on Tuesday so I can block it (don't know how well it'll work with acrylic) on Wednesday/Thursday, and learn how to seam it up after that. So that's my progress... pictures later, it looks quite boring right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home